We in Algoos set priorities and targets and create successful strategies to achieve them. In Algoos we don’t see the problem we see the target, working with passion and cooperation with the Hotelier we always manager to achieve the desired results.
We respect your investment and your dreams. We are here appreciating every minute of your time. With the minimum possible effort from your side we will try to achieve your targets.
Over the years we’ve been able to build a reputations as one of the best Human recourse agencies and staff training agencies in Europe and there is a reason for that.
- Once you call us and explain us your demands we will arrange with you a skype call or a face-to-face meeting to discuss your needs in more detail and provide more detailed information on our organisation.
- It is most appropriate before such a teleconference or meeting to sign a confidentiality/non disclosure agreement so that confidential details of your project can be discussed.
- The benefit of the initial teleconference or meeting can be optimised if you provide us with background information in advance.
- Please note, however, that we do not expect to provide specific consulting services at the initial meeting, unless you specifically request this; nevertheless, during the teleconference or meeting, we would certainly aim to demonstrate our suitability as consultants for your project.
The proposal stage:
- Once we have had an opportunity to assess your needs and if you wish to proceed in further discussions with Algoos, we will prepare a dedicated proposal, providing details of the task(s) involved, the scope, the proposed timelines for the activity, the allocated team members and the estimated cost for every task.
- We recognise that the needs and budget of every client company are unique; therefore, we aim to submit a flexible, tailored solution to suit your specific requirements.
Project management at Algoos:
- Senior members of the Algoos team are frequently ‘on the road’, visiting clients or attending meetings with regulatory agencies.
- In order not to place a burden on the client to ‘track down’ a particular member of the Algoos team, we usually assign an Algoos project manager, who functions as the primary interface with the client, facilitating efficient interactions.
- It is the role of the project manager to ensure that your ongoing requirements are met as expediently as possible. It is also the role of the project manager to assign specific tasks to the most suitably qualified members of the Algoos team.
- Reality is that things don’t always go according to plan. In such instances, if the client has concerns on progress of a project, then it is the responsibility of the project manager at Algoos to ensure that any concerns are addressed and resolved.
Working with Algoos
- A key to our success has been to utilise the scientific and technical knowledge of our senior consultants in an integrated manner.
- The working day at Algoosdoes not stop, we are committed in offering excellent results and we do that by putting long hours and passion in our work! It is not unusual for us to turn around such critical issues within 24 hours.
We have a long history of proven skills and excellent results. Algoos Started in 2006 as a marketing and management consultancy office assisting companies to achieve their financial targets.
- 2010 Algoos Starts its recruitment and human resources department for businesses in Rhodes island Greece
- 2015 Algoos Recruitment expands to Spain starting cooperation with Iberostar hotels and Playasol in the Balearic islands
- 2018 Algoos opens its third office in Portugal Coimbra starting servicing hotels all over the country and cooperating with more than 40 universities all around.
- 2019 Algoos accepts its first project constructing and managing A hotel in Rhodes Island Greece.
- 2020 Algoos makes a complete team of professionals aiming to offer complete hotel consulting services.
We in Algoos work withFilotimo. We respect and treat our partners investments like our own and we eager to do what it takes to make them large profitable businesses.
Honesty is one of the key ingredients of our philosophy for success. We offer and demand honesty from all our partners colleagues and clients.
We will Respect our partners business like it is our own. Respect is what creates successful and effortlesslong lasting relationships.
We will perform all our duties in broad daylight so our partners can have a clear understanding for our decision-making process and understand all our actions.
One Stop Solution
In Algoos we believe that a hotelier should be able to have all the necessary assistance for every aspect of its hotel’s operation to achieve its targets without effort and at a great value.
Think Outside the box
We are open-minded and we ask all our partners and colleagues to do the same. Listen to Plan Discuss Act. Great ideas have become from people that are always keen to see a different aspect of a subject.
We will treat your project like our from the first moment and we will execute it in the most efficient and cost-effective way.